This post is by Ryan Koo from No Film School
Click here to view on the original site: Original Post
Click the play button on the Soundcloud player above to listen, or listen to our other deep-dive episodes of The First Feature.
In Episode 8 we cover:
- Moving from production into post-production.
- How to maintain an ideal working relationship between director and editor.
- What can you do in production that will make post easier?
- How do you your film fresh after watching it hundreds of times?
- How do you pick the perfect temp score?
- What are the VFX and color grading processes like for an indie feature?
- What is the value of a test screening?
- When do you know you’re ready for a picture lock?
… and more.
If you have questions about the making of the Netflix Original Film Amateur — or about your own feature project — you can ask me at firstname.lastname@example.org or find me on twitter @ryanbkoo.