This post is by Digital Rebellion Blog from Digital Rebellion Blog
Click here to view on the original site: Original Post
Kollaborate Server 3.0.3 is now out, which is a minor update to our self-hosted workflow platform.
- Fixed an issue where the container may not be able to communicate with LetsEncrypt’s servers
- Setting USE_LETS_ENCRYPT to false now removes existing certificates, which is useful for troubleshooting
- Fixed an issue where Postfix may not start automatically
- When LetsEncrypt is switched on, http requests are now automatically forwarded to https
- Support for showing image files in the Adobe Panel
- Comments – Replies are still listed under their respective parent comments when ordering comments by date
- Comments – Fixed issue where comment replies may not be threaded correctly
- Player – Fixed an issue where pressing Play on Cut Notes wouldn’t stop rewinding/fast forwarding when synced to the web UI
- Users – Fixed an issue where admins could be unable to add users in some instances
- Various minor tweaks and bug fixes
Upgrading from a previous version
Please see the Upgrading section of the installation guide for instructions on how to upgrade your existing installation.
Kollaborate is an essential cloud workflow platform that allows you to share files with clients and team members while integrating with Digital Rebellion apps and services. Kollaborate Server allows you to host the platform in-house on your own servers and storage. To find out more, see the Kollaborate Server overview or register for the free cloud trial (Server trials are available on request).