Today TTArtisan announced new 21mm/28mm optical viewfinders priced at $43 – significantly cheaper than the Leica, Voigtlander, Zeiss, Sigma, and Ricoh versions.
- TTArtisan Viewfinder: This viewfinder is an accessory that shows the same angle of view and focal length of the lens and comes with 28mm/21mm. The compact appearance and metal texture present you with a fantastic shooting experience.
- Wide Used: The TTArtisan viewfinder can be used on cameras with cold shoe mounts, such as the Ricoh GR, the Leica rangefinder cameras, old-fashioned film cameras, etc. For cameras with the original viewfinder, the TTArtisan viewfinder can be used as a great decoration.
- Exquisite Processing: Optical glass with good light transmittance and multiple high-quality coating, which provides a good experience for framing.
- Rubber Eyepiece: The side of the eyepiece is wrapped with a circle of odorless rubber, which protects the eyes well.
- Compact and Portable: The viewfinder weighs only 51/33 g, which is compact and convenient for shooting
- Anodized Aluminum: Elegant design with aviation aluminum material
- Price: $43
The post New: TTArtisan 21mm and 28mm optical viewfinders ($43) for Leica M, Ricoh GR, and other cameras appeared first on Photo Rumors.