Pergear announced a new and improved 60mm f/2.8 II ultra-macro lens for Nikon Z, Canon RF, Sony E, Fuji X, MFT, and L mount. You can get 15% off if you purchase directly from Pergear with the discount code 99K1V3BFDJYJ.
Additional information and specifications:
- 2X Magnification, Manual Focus: Life-size 2X maximum magnification pairs with a 19.1cm minimum focusing distance to suit working with close-up subjects. Manual focus design, along with focus distance and depth of field scales, aids in precise focusing control.
- Full-frame format Lens: Macro shooting without vignetting, providing an all-in-one solution for normal portrait shooting as well as ultra-macro photography.
- Optical Design: Its optical system consists of 10 elements in 7 groups, including three high refractive index elements that help to control spherical aberrations and reduce distortion in order to realize high sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Ideal Aperture: Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also contributes to the sleek form factor. A 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- De-clicked Aperture Ring & Multi-layer Coating: The de-clicked aperture ring offers smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range, making it ideal for close-range video applications and shooting. The multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements and reduces flare and ghosting in order to produce greater contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
|Closest focusing distance
|10 Elements in 7 groups
|Field of view