- Sales of our own brand interchangeable lenses increased even excluding favorable foreign exchange effects, driven by the launch of new mirrorless models and strong sales in Japan and Chania.
- Although OEM sales decreased in 1st half compared to the strong sales in the previous year, full-year sales remained strong due to strong sales in 2nd half with positive impact of exchange rates.
- Achieved record high operating income in the second consecutive year following 2022 with improving gross profit, continuing its trend of high profitability.
- Although OEM sales slightly decline, plan to continue increase in Own-brand sales by expanding lineup and strengthening sales in
- Accelerate the pace of new own-brand models launches.
- Scheduled to launch 6 new models in 2024, which will increase the new model sales ratio to 25%.
- Despite higher material costs by rising prices of resources, plan to maintain a high profitability structure and achieve profits growth.
The post Tamron FY2023 financial results are out, 6 new lenses scheduled for 2024 appeared first on Photo Rumors.